Travel during the coronavirus pandemic
We are pleased you have chosen the hotel Atlantic for your stay.
Current information for travelers
Current travel restrictions, last update on 15th February 2022
Please check the current Entry requirements
At check-in, hotel guests must present a valid vaccination certificate or medical certificate. Up to date requirements
It is necessary to fill in a Public Health Passenger Locator Form.
Hygiene Measures Regarding COVID-19 in the hotel Atlantic
Regarding to the coronavirus epidemic we accepted higher health and wellbeing standards.
- Contact surfaces at the reception, in the lobby and other publlic areas of the hotel are regularly disinfected.
- Dispensers with virus-suitable disinfectant are available in public areas, guest rooms and toilets.
- Please wear a mask in the hotel's public areas.
- Please keep a distance of minimum 2 meters.
For more information click here: Guest - Covid-19
- No daily cleaning. We are replacing towels, linen upon a request
- Intensive hygiene measures when cleaning the guest rooms after each stay
- Guest rooms will not be entered up to 48 hours after check-out
- We temporarily serve breakfast á la carte. You can pre-order a breakfast menu a day before.
For more information click here: Cleaning - Covid-19
If you have any questions regarding special hygiene measures at the Hotel Atlantic please contact us at: email@example.com.
Communication is exclusively in Czech or English language.